Peter's Wiki Corner
• Voice-Enabled Wikis
• BAIA Panel: Blongs and Marketing, 2007-02-08
• BAIA Talk: Wiki Collaboration and Wiki Applications for Business, 2007-01-23
• TWiki 4.1.0 Production Release Available
• Google Acquires JotSpot
• Panel on Wiki Technology and Future, with Leading Wiki Vendors
• Roles People Play in a Wiki
• Wired News Wiki Story Experiment
• Wiki Spam on Public Wikis
• WikiSym and Wiki-research Mailing List
• Wiki Applications and The Long Tail
• What is a Structured Wiki?
• The Wiki Champion
• Value of Tagging Wiki Content
• Jump Starting Peter's Corner
• Dan Woods
• Ross Mayfield
• Jimmy Wales
• Wiki That!
BAIA Panel: Blongs and Marketing, 2007-02-08
Today I will participate in a panel on blogs and marketing at BAIA, the Business Association Italy America, http://www.baia-network.org/events.htm. From their event page:
Blogging is now one of the most popular ways to communicate over the Internet. With over 100 millions people blogging every day, and many more blog readers, no company can afford to be left out of the conversation. Several companies are already taking advantage of blogs, establishing a new type of communication with their users and finding new ways to promote their products and services. While a blog can be a great opportunity for a business, it requires different skills and should be approached with different expectations and the right mindset. This event will offer the opportunity to listen from a panel of international experts, all bloggers, and to learn from their experience.
The organizer is asking to sign up for the event.
Feedback on this blog? Please send me an e-mail.
- When: Thu, 2008-02-08 - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Where: Cooley Godward Kronish LLP, 101 California Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111 (see map)