Peter's Wiki Corner
• Voice-Enabled Wikis
• BAIA Panel: Blongs and Marketing, 2007-02-08
• BAIA Talk: Wiki Collaboration and Wiki Applications for Business, 2007-01-23
• TWiki 4.1.0 Production Release Available
• Google Acquires JotSpot
• Panel on Wiki Technology and Future, with Leading Wiki Vendors
• Roles People Play in a Wiki
• Wired News Wiki Story Experiment
• Wiki Spam on Public Wikis
• WikiSym and Wiki-research Mailing List
• Wiki Applications and The Long Tail
• What is a Structured Wiki?
• The Wiki Champion
• Value of Tagging Wiki Content
• Jump Starting Peter's Corner
• Dan Woods
• Ross Mayfield
• Jimmy Wales
• Wiki That!
Panel on Wiki Technology and Future, with Leading Wiki Vendors
Today Wed, 2006-10-25, I will be moderating a panel on Wiki Technology & Trend: Past, Now and Future, organized by the Web SIG. Panelists are from leading wiki vendors:
Date & Place:
I expect this to be an informative event. Each panelist gets 5 minutes to introduce their wiki. After that we have a panel discussion, mainly focusing on current state of wikis and its future. It will also be a fun event, the panelists are asked to show up as the Matrix agents, and a Martial Arts team will do a performance.
Presentations of the panelists:
Update 2006-10-26: This was a fun event, check out some images on Flickr. Web strategist Jeremiah Owyang was blogging the event live, and Franco Folini of BAIA (Business association Italy America) has a blog post on the panel.
Feedback on this blog? Please send me an e-mail.
- Ben Elowitz, CEO at Wetpaint.com
- Jon Silvers, Director of Online Marketing at Atlassian Software Systems
- Dr. Jonas M Luster, Community Manager at Socialtext
- Scott Johnston, Vice President of Products at JotSpot