Peter's Wiki Corner
• Voice-Enabled Wikis
• BAIA Panel: Blongs and Marketing, 2007-02-08
• BAIA Talk: Wiki Collaboration and Wiki Applications for Business, 2007-01-23
• TWiki 4.1.0 Production Release Available
• Google Acquires JotSpot
• Panel on Wiki Technology and Future, with Leading Wiki Vendors
• Roles People Play in a Wiki
• Wired News Wiki Story Experiment
• Wiki Spam on Public Wikis
• WikiSym and Wiki-research Mailing List
• Wiki Applications and The Long Tail
• What is a Structured Wiki?
• The Wiki Champion
• Value of Tagging Wiki Content
• Jump Starting Peter's Corner
• Dan Woods
• Ross Mayfield
• Jimmy Wales
• Wiki That!
Jump Starting Peter's Corner
I've decided to take the plunge. My articles will focus on best collaboration practices, especially everything around wikis. Yes, TWiki and structured wikis will be covered extensively.
Some technical details: This column can't be really called a blog, there is no RSS feed, no feedback form and no trackback feature at the moment. This is a simple TWiki application I built in one hour using template topics, SEARCH and some INCLUDEs. The content of this website is maintained in our TWiki intranet; the TWiki:Plugins.PublishWebPlugin is used to publish content as static HTML pages. For ease of maintenance, there is no explicit publishing process. Each time someone saves a topic in a specific TWiki web, the HTML page gets updated on the fly.
Feedback on this blog? Please send me an e-mail.